Y2K continues to follow the guidance of the Scottish Government to ensure we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of Covid transmission.
The measures we have in place for staff, visitors and young people are as follows:
- Face coverings must be worn when in the project (unless exempt). Face coverings can be removed when eating/drinking.
- Hand sanitising stations are situated around the building, and we ask all young people, staff and visitors to use these regularly
- We have increased our cleaning processes
- Details of all visiting our project will be collected and stored securely for track and trace purposes (we will not share your information for any other purposes)
- Increased ventilation throughout the building
- Staff and young people are strongly encouraged to take a lateral flow test prior to attending the Y2K project
- If anyone has symptoms of Covid 19, they should not attend Y2K and instead book a PCR test, following all relevant guidance.
- When it is a requirement, social distancing measures will be put in place and if necessary we will reduce the number of people permitted into the project at one time
- Signage is displayed around the project, reminding all of the guidance and expectations when in Y2K.
We thank you for your ongoing cooperation with the above measures. Anyone who refuses to follow the safety measures, may be asked to leave the project. If anyone would like to discuss the covid safety measures we have in place, please get in touch on 01314549805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.